In Stepnica, Poland with owner Piotr since 2009.
A fast cruiser racer with an excellent wardrobe of sails for racing and cruising. She has been well maintained and continually upgraded with new deck gear, standing and running rigging, fully serviced engine etc. ‘Fever’ was the overall winner of the Sovereign Cup in 2003, and this season was placed 2nd in the Stroombank Trophy and 3rd in the Britannia Trophy. She is only for sale as the owner is downsizing. IRC TCC 2006 of 0.963
Built in 1985 by MG Yachts to a design by Rob Humphreys. White GRP hull with blue sheer stripe. Alloy toe rail. White GRP superstructure with painted non-slip to decks. Lead fin keel. Spade rudder. Tiller steering. Aft self draining cockpit. The hull was epoxied below the waterline in 2004.
- 3. Year of Manufacture: 1985
- 4. Accomodation: The accommodation offers up to seven berths in two cabins. Single berth in forepeak. Marine toilet and hanging locker. In saloon, two settee berths with pilot berths outboard. Fixed table with engine under. Chart table to starboard with galley opposite. Plastimo Neptune 2000 gimballed two burner gas cooker with grill and oven. Sink. 50 litres freshwater capacity. Two quarter berths.
- 5. Mechanical Systems: Located amidships, Yanmar 2GM20 twin cylinder 18hp diesel engine. Electric start. Seawater cooled. Shaft drive to folding two bladed propeller. Single lever control. 50 litres fuel capacity giving approximately 120 mile range at 5 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 6 knots. The engine has been fully serviced. Alternator charging to 2 x 12 volt batteries (2003).
- 6. Spars & Sails: Fractionally rigged sloop. Anodised aluminium mast and boom by Proctor Spars. Dyform stainless steel standing rigging (2002) with running backstays. Terylene running rigging (2002). Slab reefing to mainsail. Headfoil (new 2005). Two Harken 40 self tailing sheet winches. Two Enkes 22 halyard winches. Two Antel 40 self tailing control line winches. Spinnaker pole. Backstay adjuster. Lines led aft to cockpit with many clutches and jammers renewed in 2005. Mainsail – Carbon – Dolphin – 2006 – excellent Mainsail – Kevlar – North – 2003 – very good Mainsail – Mylar – Sanders – fair No 1 Genoa – Carbon – Dolphin – 2005 – excellent No 2 Genoa – Kevlar – North – 2003 – very good No 3 Jib – Mylar – Sanders – 1997 – fair Spinnaker – North – 2002 – very good Storm Jib Trysail Spare sails include:- 4 x spinnakers Various Dacron sails for delivery and cruising
- 7. Deck & Equipment: Bruce anchor with chain and warp Fisherman kedge anchor Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardwires Various warps and fenders
- 8. Navigation Equipment: Two Contest steering compass Silva Star depth, boatspeed and log, windspeed and direction DSC VHF radio with cockpit microphone and call up. Garmin 128 GPS Radio/CD player Navigation lights
- 9. Safety Equipment: Two fire extinguishers Fire blanket Jackstays Full RORC flare pack First aid kit Horseshoe lifebuoy with floating light Foghorn Two manual bilge pumps Radar reflector